Why work for Proper Cornish?
We offer a variety of benefits to our colleagues, including:
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle scheme
- Delicious pasties for lunch
- Tuity Fruity Tuesdays (free fruit on a Tuesday)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted products
- On site free parking
- Discounted local suppliers (specifically for Proper Cornish staff)
- Use of local spa and golf facilities
- Staff BBQs
- Staff raffles
- Involvement with local charity events
- Access to Health Cash Plan
Having the right people in the right job roles is key to Proper Cornish’s success and it is the role of our friendly Human Resources team to achieve this. If you would like to join one of the dynamic teams at Proper Cornish, please see the opportunities detailed below under Vacancies.
At Proper Cornish we recognise that training, learning and development are an integral part of our business. Training, learning and development opportunities are provided so that all colleagues can perform their jobs effectively and in doing so, ensures that the business meets its strategic objectives. The development we offer is delivered by a number of means, using both formal and informal techniques that can be delivered on the job, in classroom environments, through networking opportunities or through coaching and mentoring. We are also keen to nurture internal skills and capabilities and are always looking for opportunities to progress people within the business.
Joining us is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting growing premium food business that will offer a long term rewarding career.
Liz Jefferson, Group HR Manager
- Production Operative (full time and part time opportunities available)
If you require any further information please call Liz on 01208 265830.