We supported Cornish Pasty Week 2023 which took place between 27th February and 5th March. Organised by the Cornish Pasty Association, this year Cornish Pasty Week had a brand-new initiative raising funds to help alleviate food poverty. Proper Cornish along with other pasty makers, joined forces to raise money for local food redistribution charity Devon & Cornwall Food Action by pledging to donate an amount for every pasty sold during Cornish Pasty Week or a lump sum. We are delighted to share that the Cornish Pasty Community Fund raised a fantastic £14,500 and are proud to have played a part in helping to tackle food poverty in Devon and Cornwall.
- We have been shortlisted as a finalist at the Food Manufacture Excellence Awards 2024!
- We have been shortlisted as a finalist at the Insider Made in the UK Awards 2024!
- Winner of the Manufacturer of the Year Award (Under 25m) at the Insider Made in the South West Awards 2023!
- We have been shortlisted at the Insider’s Made in the South West Awards 2023!
- We have won the FDF Business Resilience Award for 2023!
No comments to show.